Friends of the Library:
Friends of the Library Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/FriendsOfTheChartiersHoustonLibrary
Ways to Volunteer at Your Library:
- Help with the annual book sales and flea markets
- Help organize various programs
- Help organize fundrasiers
- Help with community events (Pumpkin Festival)
- Help organize library book shelves
- Become a member of our Friends of the Library group!
The Friends of the Chartiers-Houston Community Library promote the use and appreciation of this community asset through advocacy, volunteer services, and fundraising. We invite you to join us in our mission of supporting the library. Our activities fund the library’s “wish list” – items that help to make your visits more pleasant and successful. In this time of budget cut backs, your support is needed more than ever before!
Membership – How You Can Help
Help our Friends group grow! Membership forms can be completed here (Chartiers-Houston Friends Form) or you can ask for one at the library’s circulation desk.
Membership dues are only $10.00 per family, $5 for adult individuals, and $1 for students. *Remember – membership dues and additional contributions are tax deductible!